My Complaint.

Go down

My Complaint.

Post by El-Noobo on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:53 am

Sirene

I'm guessing everyone that has played the server will know her and I'm guessing some of you do not like her, well here is what I think about the matter!

The amount of time I've been banned!

I've been banned 3 times and guess who they are from... Sirene, HOW COULD YOU GUESS? All 3 times I have been banned are from her for silly reasons and very long ban times. The most recent ban is the one I have had just not long ago (today an hour or two before this post). The reason for my ban today is... I called her a bum hole, like COME ON can you not handle yourself? Someone tell me how a 14 year old girl like her gets through Secondary school/High school because I think there is a lot more names people use in Secondary School!

The other two bans have been for disrespect against other members of staff and this is when it gets PATHETIC. Lets just say I was messing around with Matthew and it got to the point where Matthew (A rank on the server Iname name: Rainbow-Dash (Matthew) ) started using VERBAL abuse to me, (I'm guessing you all know what that means) and then I'M the one who gets banned for doing nothing back besides annoy him because he did that and don't forget HE GETS NO PUNISHMENT, tell me how that works!

In conclusion.

I think that she is just a pathetic admin and can't handle a rank such as admin because she can't take joke name calling I mean come on, BUM HOLE is a 400minute ban how pathetic is she who ever reads this I have pictures on my steam profile El-Noobo if you want to see them add me as a friend and then the pictures will be available.

Thanks for reading and goodbye!

El-Noobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Complaint.

Post by Carter James on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:12 am

Piss off
Sirene is a good admin end of

Carter James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [DR-FO] Terry | Tibbbs on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:51 am

Hey its terry
Well I agree on some notes like the bans. I dont think she should be demoted but I do think she needs to be told 1. DONT BAN FOR SMALL THINGS LIKE RDM unless a repeated after you kicked them 2. Giverbmore detail in bans eg she puts rdm for like a week ban 3.you to need to need to to make up because its getting stupid 4. Its like u cant even do anythig by accident bam u will get a 7week ban orbsomething stupidbbecause she dont like u

[DR-FO] Terry | Tibbbs
[DR] Admin

View user profile http://defiantrp.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by matthewburton99 on Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:25 am

sirene is a good admin, she is the best in the server! and El-noobo go and join another server if you hate sirene that much (So el-Noobo piss off you Cu*t)

matthewburton99

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by [DR-FO] Terry | Tibbbs on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:41 am

matthewburton99 wrote:sirene is a good admin, she is the best in the server! and El-noobo go and join another server if you hate sirene that much (So el-Noobo piss off you Cu*t)
Please dont take sides LOOK BOTH WAYS

u Know for a fact she bans to long u also know they both hate each other you probably also know that if El-Noobo messed up once hed probably be perma baned but then sirene is a good admin just needs to get the bans right not much of a job but yh great admin don't deserve a demote tho

[DR-FO] Terry | Tibbbs
[DR] Admin

View user profile http://defiantrp.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyRussianGirl on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:27 am

sirene for admin

CrazyRussianGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content