Hexahedron is discusting

Go down

Hexahedron is discusting

Post by HEXA on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:08 am

I'm guessing some people know him others, not really, but I want to inform to you that it is extremely disgusting the way he treated me when I was right in an admin argument. He doesn't care and threatens people. He told Rainbow-Dash(Matthew) that if he was demoted he'd get Matthew banned. I think this is terrible and some action needs to be put in place.
Admins: First of all I have to complain about the abuse that takes place, when I was in the discussion about an earlier kick some admin (Whom's name I do not remember) pulled out a double barrelled shotgun and shouted 'FUS RO DAH' (Skyrim shout for those who do not know) and then proceeded to kill me. Secondly, they immediately kick people for wrong doing instead of talking to them first like mine. I was falsely kicked multiple times and I got extremely angry. Thirdly the way they can do what they want and nobody can do anything about it, they intimidate you and if you voice your opinion about them they kick you, like my case in fact, I told them that the admin service on the server was disgusting and he kicked me for reason 'fuk of m8 (disrespect)'. Fourthly, The way they talk to you is horrid, they're homophobic: Calling me a faggot (Although I am heterosexual I do support homosexuals and do not like homophobia and how they also swear at you.

In conclusion Hexahedron is a disgusting person and I do not like most admins as they're friendly. I have evidence of Hex being homophobic if anyone wants that then add my Skype for more information: Wade0751

HEXA

Back to top Go down

Re: Hexahedron is discusting

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:18 am

i like how you named yourself HEXA fucktard, also everyone knows whats going on and noone gives a fuck about you mate, you broke the rules and then got pissed when you couldn't take the consiquences of your actions, i dont think anyone is going to listen to you when you say how you hate all the admins publicly in OOC mate :3

Edit:
One of my best friends gay mate, so if you think im homophobic you can think again :3

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:21 am

oh and if your evidence is 'FUCK OFF FAGGOT' you were propsurfing up to admin convos and mic-spamming me :3

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:27 am

If you think im mad i am, this person dishes out disrespect to the server and serveral admins/mods and expects a nice fucking response back, learn the rules, nail your mouth shut, stop shit stirring and then you can come back.

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter James on Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:32 am

You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad,You're mad.

Don't piss of Hexahedron.net

Carter James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xCryonic on Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:42 am

I agree with this post.

Bans and kicks sometimes without a reason. Banned me for "random demote" when it wasn't a random demote, kicked someone for not letting him to play a piano. Acts like a kid, bad mouthed etc.

That's just my opinion, whatever.

xCryonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree with this post also.

Post by Sir Pyro on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 am

Today on the 15th of October, I was playing as a police sniper and I was walking around minding my own business when suddenly I see a guard looking up into a building. Then suddenly he is filled with honey badger bullets. When I look around I see non other than hex. Sitting there as a civilians basing with the mob boss and some others. Of course after committing murder I attempt to take him out with my sniper because his base was heavily guarded with multiple fading doors. I crouch behind a wall, line up my scope and take the shot. Then my games freezes i'm kicked out to the menu and on the screen pops up 'Kicked by hexahedron ' (reason - RDM)' This got me quite cross because I was just doing my job. By taking out a heavily armed civilian that has committed murder. I join back and tell hex "just for future reference please talk to me before you ban me" He says nothing in response. " 20 minutes or so pass and I have my sniper job back and all is well. I'm then stood outside the PD and I see Hex run out with his honey badger still as a civilian shoot some thief. He runs of laughing. I snipe him again and not surprisingly I am kicked. Before I shoot him I said to my friend "Get ready. i'm gonna take out hex for murder, but watch me get kicked." I was kicked.

Now I try to be nice to admins and respectful because as a admin I know the pressure and struggle admins are under some times, but I feel Hex has pushed me and apparently some others to far.
These random kicks are really starting to get frustrating and I feel Hex is now starting to abuse his powers.

Many thanks
Sir Pyrony.
X

Sir Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:57 am

And i feel that you are on your buthurt for rdming me, i was working WITH THE FUCKING COPS AS EVEN THE MAYOR TOLD YOU. Also i was not a citizen, i was a custom job smartass.

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 am

i officaly dub this thread 'Squeakers who are butt-hurt and don't like being banned for valid reasons', although i have worked things out with the original thread poster.

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xCryonic on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:33 am

HEXAHEDRON wrote:i officaly dub this thread 'Squeakers who are butt-hurt and don't like being banned for valid reasons', although i have worked things out with the original thread poster.
"VALID"

Yeah, sure. Maybe you should go find that word from a dictionary and learn what it means and in what sentences you can use it, maybe we'll get less unnecessary bans.

And maybe you even start banning/kicking people when they need that, like that Liquid guy, he Mass RDM'ed 20+ people thrice with a nuke, placed proximity bombs inside my shop so no one could get in, and you didn't give a fuck.

Like always.

xCryonic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:48 am

Like always you are being an interfering little child, liquid was testing glitchs for us involving how to spawn nukes to bypass protection, and some idiot blew his nuke up, it wasn't him, maybe you should learn to talk the admins before bitching about stuff you don't know.

Last edited by HEXAHEDRON on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter James on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 am

Whoever is being a tit to Hex, please stop or you will get BANNED BANNED BANNED

Carter James

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryonic on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:26 am

"Interfering"

There's thing called communication, which clearly lacks on your side. NO ONE was told that Liquid aka. "Mass RDMer" was testing stuff, only thing he was doing was killing people recklessly.

And hi Carter, you're that dick that used drugs to raise your health to thousands, so I couldn't kill you. Hi. burn in hell.

Cryonic

Back to top Go down

Post by HEXAHEDRON on Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:46 am

Cryonic wrote:Hi. burn in hell.
The first time you meet someone and that's your response, you sure I'M the badguy here?

HEXAHEDRON

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyRussianGirl on Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:25 am

pls die cyonic and OP

CrazyRussianGirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Pyro on Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:44 am

"talk to an admin before bitching about stuff"

I did speak to an admin and sirene told us to come hear.

Sir Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum